TE-ID 500 E
- Small, light and handy hammer drill
- Easy changing of tools thanks to quick-change drill chuck
- Speed adjustment by the speed preselector to suit on the material
- Robust and long-lasting metal gear unit
- Additional handle with ribs for secure fastening
- Ergonomic soft grips for comfortable operation
- Infinitely adjustable drilling depth stop made of solid metal
- Suitable for use in drill stands thanks to the 43mm clamping neck
- Delivered with 5 stone drills to start with the work immediately
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Impact Drill TE-ID 500 E here:
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed (gear 1)||0-3000 min^-1|
|Impact rate (gear 1)||0-48000 min^-1|
|Drill chuck||1.5 mm - 13 mm|
|Drilling capacity in wood||25 mm|
|Drilling capacity in metal||8 mm|
|Drilling capacity in concrete||10 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Impact Drill TE-ID 500 E.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.