- Can be used for wet and dry grinding/sanding
- 4 rubber feet for standing securely and with low vibration
- Sturdy, compact design in metal
- Adjustable spark guard safety window for safe operation
- Adjustable work support for a wide range of applications
- Corrosion-free water tank
- Zero-play ball-bearing shaft for precise operation
- Complete with coarse grinding/sanding wheel
- Complete with one slow-speed, fine-grained wet wheel
- Guard hoods which are closed at the sides for safe operation
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Wet-Dry Grinder TC-WD 150/200 here:
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||250 W | 30 min|
|Idle speed of dry grinding wheel||2950 min^-1|
|Idle speed of wet grinding wheel||134 min^-1|
|Dry grinding wheel||150 mm x 12.7 mm|
|Grain size of dry grinding wheel||36|
|Wet grinding wheel||200 mm x 20 mm|
|Grain size of wet grinding wheel||80|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Wet-Dry Grinder TC-WD 150/200.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.