- Powerful, robust and clean 4-stroke drive motor
- Low-emission motor due to compliance with emission 5 regulations
- Two 230 V socket-outlets incl. voltmeter for showing the voltage
- Large 15-liter tank with level indicator for continuous operation
- Overload switch and low oil cut-out for long-lasting use
- AVR function for stable output power
- Easy to use cable pull for starting
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Power Generator (Petrol) TC-PG 25/E5 here:
|Type of generator||Synchronous|
|Continous power (S1) at 230 V||2100 W|
|Max. power | time (230 V)||2400 W | 2 min|
|Power (S2 | S2time) at 230 V||2300 W | 5 min|
|Nominal current at 230 V||9.1 A|
|230 V socket||2 Pieces|
|Engine||four-stroke, air cooled|
|Number of cylinders||1 Pieces|
|Engine displacement||212 cm³|
|Engine speed||3000 min^-1|
|Max. engine power||4.15 kW|
|Fuel||Petrol (unleaded) / E10|
|Capacity of fuel tank||15 L|
|Running time with 2/3 load||12.5 h|
|Sound power level LWA||96 dB (A)|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Power Generator (Petrol) TC-PG 25/E5.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.