- High-quality HW-saw blade for perfect cuts
- The work table is made of light and stable alu die-cast
- Turntable with accurate locking positions for all common angles
- The saw head is infinitely tiltable to the left
- Workpiece supports on both sides for long workpieces
- Clamping device for holding the workpiece securely in position
- Spindle lock for an easy and fast blade change
- Includes sawdust bag
- Well readable angle scales for the mitre- and angle-cuts
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Mitre Saw TC-MS 2112 here:
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S6 | S6%)||1600 W | 40 %|
|Idle speed||5000 min^-1|
|Saw blade||210 mm x 30 mm|
|Swiveling range||45 ° - 45 °|
|Mitre cut||45 ° - 0 °|
|Cutting width 90° x 90°||120 mm x 55 mm|
|Cutting width 90° x 45°||80 mm x 55 mm|
|Cutting width 45° x 90°||120 mm x 32 mm|
|Cutting width 45° x 45°||80 mm x 32 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Mitre Saw TC-MS 2112.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.