- Top demolition performance by 50 J single impact power
- Robust SDS-hex tool chuck for fast tool change
- Low-vibration operations by vibration-cushioned main handle
- 180°-horizontal / 360°-vertical adjustable additional handle
- Automatically switching off carbon brushes prevent malfunctions
- Soft start for safe operation
- Robust, durable construction for strong long-term operations
- Robust 4 m rubber cable for maximum mobility
- Ready for immediate work thanks to the pointed & flat chisel
- Incl. machinery towel for easy cleaning of the unit
- Supplied in a practical transport and storage trolley
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Demolition Hammer TP-DH 50 here:
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Impact rate||1800 min^-1|
|Impact power||50 J|
|Power cord||400 cm | H07RN-F|
|Tool holder||SDS-HEX 30 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Demolition Hammer TP-DH 50.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.