TE-MS 18/210 Li-Solo
- Member of the Power X-Change family
- Boundless reach of action, no annoying cable, nothing to wind
- Compact, light construction and handle for easy transportation
- Turntable with precise angle setting for angular cuts
- Saw head tilts to the left and right for miter cutting
- X-Tend work supports with ergonomic singlehand operation facility
- High-grade precision saw blade, developed for cordless mitre saws
- Laser and LED for easy and safe use
- Clamping device for holding the workpiece securely in position
- Includes sawdust bag to keep the workplace clean
- Recommendation for best results: PXC 2.5 Ah battery or higher
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Cordless Mitre Saw TE-MS 18/210 Li-Solo here:
|No-load speed ( idle speed )||3000 min^-1|
|Saw blade||210 mm x 30 mm|
|Number of saw teeth||40 Pieces|
|Mitre cut||45 ° - 0 °|
|Swivelling range||47 ° - 47 °|
|Cutting capacity 90° x 90°||120 mm x 60 mm|
|Cutting capacity 90° x 45°||83 mm x 60 mm|
|Cutting capacity 45° x 90°||120 mm x 34 mm|
|Cutting capacity 45° x 45°||80 mm x 34 mm|
|Diameter of suction adapter||36 m|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Mitre Saw TE-MS 18/210 Li-Solo.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.