- Oil lubrication contributes to long life
- The 24l tank has sufficient air reserves
- Applications up to 8 bar can be set using the pressure reducer
- Pressure gauge & quick-release coupling for regulated pressure
- Rubber wheels and carrying handle for an easy transport
- Foot with rubber buffer for noise reduction
- 10 years warranty against rusting through of the tank
- Non-return valve, safety valve
- The drain plug enables user-friendly maintenance
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Air Compressor TC-AC 190/24/8 here:
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. engine power (S2 | S2time)||1500 W 2 PS 15 min|
|Engine speed||2850 min^-1|
|Pump speed||2850 min^-1|
|Suction capacity||165 L/min|
|Output power at 0 bar||110 L/min|
|Output power at 4 bar||75 L/min|
|Output power at 7 bar||55 L/min|
|Max. operating pressure||8 bar|
|Tank volume||24 L|
|Number of cylinders||1 Pieces|
|Sound pressure level; Lpa||73.4 dB (A)|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Air Compressor TC-AC 190/24/8.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.